Thirteen Durbin, Larimore, Bialick Attorneys Recognized as Oklahoma City “Super Lawyers” Through Independent Review
Thirteen attorneys with Durbin, Larimore & Bialick, P.C. have been recognized as Super Lawyers for 2016. Super Lawyers® is a national, independent rating service of outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas.
The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations based on professional achievement. Lawyers are chosen for a Super Lawyers list in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
Three individuals with the firm were awarded Rising Stars® status, an honor reserved for only 2.5 percent of area attorneys age 40 or younger, or who have been in practice 10 years or less.
This year's Rising Stars® include:
- Jennifer K. Christian, Business Litigation, Real Estate;
- Lane Neal, Personal Injury - General; and Kaci L. Trojan, Civil Litigation, Construction Litigation, Personal Injury - General, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice, Civil Litigation, Appellate.
Durbin, Larimore, Bialick attorneys named on the Super Lawyers for 10 years include:
- Mark E. Bialick, Personal Injury - General, Personal Injury - Products, Insurance Coverage;
- David Donchin, Personal Injury - General, Personal Injury - General, Employment Litigation;
- Gerald Durbin, Personal Injury - General, Personal Injury - General, General Litigation;
- James K. Larimore, Business/Corporate, Business Litigation, Real Estate.
Others with five years of recognition are:
- David L. Kearney, Energy & Natural Resources, General Litigation, Insurance Coverage;
- Timothy L. Martin, Civil Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Aviation and Aerospace;
- Glen Mullins, Personal Injury - General, General Litigation, Personal Injury - General.
Three-year recipients of Super Lawyers status include:
- Micheal L. Darrah, Energy & Natural Resources, Personal Injury - General;
- R. Ryan Deligans, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury - General;
- Katherine Taylor Loy, Insurance Coverage, General Litigation, Appellate, Personal Injury - General, Business/Corporate, Personal Injury - General;
One of the founding partners, Gerald Durbin, said, “What is most important to me is that through decades of practice, we’ve set and maintained a high bar for how we assist our clients and conduct ourselves. This tradition continues with our Rising Stars. We are honored to be recognized for these values.”
Since 1983, Durbin, Larimore, Bialick, P.C. has provided legal services to clients in a wide range of areas of the law, in Oklahoma and across the nation. Rooted in the Midtown area of Oklahoma City, Durbin, Larimore & Bialick, P.C. has pioneered some of the most significant developments in Oklahoma law, particularly in the area of complex insurance litigation.