Why have clients selected DLB for over three decades?
What separates it from other law firms?
- Three members have been inducted into the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers, which is limited to no more than one percent of the state’s attorneys.
- More than one-half of DLB’s attorneys have been recognized as Oklahoma Super Lawyers; three ranked in the State's Top 50 lawyers; two are ranked in the State’s Top 10.
- DLB lawyers have been recognized in Chambers USA and Best Lawyers.
- DLB lawyers have litigated some of the State’s seminal cases issued by the State’s highest courts; they have authored articles recognized and cited with approval by Oklahoma’s Supreme Court.
- DLB maintains a pre-eminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell and is distinguished as one of the Top 1,000 law firms in the United States.
Clearly, it’s results.
From those results, as one can tell, DLB lawyers are as comfortable in the courtroom or a boardroom as they are in their own office. And those results, from complex civil litigation to commercial transactions, result in a reputation that helps clients meet their needs and obtain the results they are seeking.